All policies and procedures: Education Queensland International (EQI)
Information includes policies and procedures related to:
- Assessing requests to transfer
- Client service standards
- Critical incident procedure
- Complaints and appeals process
- Course completion
- Course credit
- Course process
- Distance education
- Deferral, suspension and cancellation of enrolment
- Entry requirements
- The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act.
- Travel Procedure
- Corinda State High School International Student Handbook
EQI: Travel and Activities Form
All students residing in school arranged or school approved family nominated homestays are required to submit a Travel and Activities Form (PDF, 205KB) for any overnight stays away from the homestay address.
This includes any non-routine travel with your homestay provider.
EQI: Holiday Adventure Programs
Each year EQI offers a number of holiday tours to places such as Sydney, Cairns and Outback Australia: EQI Holiday Adventure Programs.