Corinda State High School
46 Pratten Street
Corinda QLD 4075
To find out about all school buses to and from school, information is available from Translink through the school timetables search.
For full details on school transport, tickets and fares for school services, school service routes and timetables, please go to the Translink Website and use the
Journey planner wizard to determine which bus route is required to get your child closest to your home.
All bus services run from Pratten St and begin once school is released. To assist in keeping students safe, can parents please ensure that you do not park, or idle in the bus zones.
Here are the following collection points:
- The following services will leave from the official BCC bus stop – Bus Bay 1 (located directly outside the administration building).
The following services will decamp from Bus Bays 2- (located outside DBlock at the stairs):
- 101 – Oxley Station, Corinda Station
- 104 - Terminates PA Hospital
- 106 – Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre to Indooroopilly
The following services will decamp from Bus Bays -4 (located outside the ramp at the end of GBlock):
- 758 – Terminates Poinsettia St, Inala
- 762 – Terminates Erindanus St, Richlands
- 770 – Terminates College Ave, Forrest Lake and Richlands
The following services will load and leave from Bus Bays 8 (but line up outside the end of the Sports Centre):
- 766 – Terminates Inala Ave, Inala
- 768 – Terminating Archerfield Rd, Inala
- 769 – Terminates Mira St, Inala
- 701 – terminating Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre
- 782 – terminating Jamboree Heights
- 790 (3 buses come over 30 mins) – terminating Inala
To keep other passengers and bus drivers safe and comfortable, all school students are required to comply with the Code of Conduct for School Students Travelling on Buses. Supporting the Code of Conduct is the Safe Travel of School Students Guiding Principles (PDF, 665 KB).
Limited parking is available at our school and in neighbouring streets.
For those students who ride to school, bike racks are provided and located under the A Block stairs. Students are reminded to lock their bike as they are responsible for their bike in the event of theft.